LIBERAL ARTS AND SCIENCE
Augustana is a welcoming campus with an exclusive focus on undergraduate education, multidisciplinary program majors, a non-traditional academic calendar, and experiential learning opportunities embedded in the project-based core.
It leads the way in designing a truly immersive and holistic university experience.
THE TOP 5 ADVANTAGE AT AUGUSTANA
- Class sizes are small and ensure individual attention.
- About half of Augustana's 1,000 students live on campus.
- Our strong community focus means you can get involved — from clubs to choirs to student government and athletics.
- Our 'all you care to eat' dining hall prides itself on preparing meals made from local food.
- The campus is close to Camrose's lively downtown core and an extensive trail system for walking, running, bicycling, and cross-country skiing.
Augustana's spacious campus is located at the heart of Alberta in the City of Camrose — a safe and friendly university city.
Its 19,000 residents enjoy a community rich with events, a lively downtown core filled with unique shops, restaurants, grocery stores, and much more!
LIVING ON CAMPUS
Most first-year students live on campus, where they enjoy convenient access to their classes, professors, and on-campus activities.
Augustana housing provides dorm-style accommodations, a diverse and engaging environment, and a full meal plan with a variety of food options.